- Assistant Vice-President of Global Education and Senior International Officer, Grinnell College
- Director, Center for International Studies, Grinnell College
- Chair, Department of Sociology, Grinnell College
- Senior Internationalization Officer Certificate. Attended the inaugural training offered by the American Council on Education and the Association for International Education, June 2013.
- Project Investigator and Manager. Race, Immigration, and Citizenship in the Americas, National Science Foundation funded project. Managed a team of 10 undergraduate and 3 graduate students on this cross-national, 6-year project as well as its budget and IT infrastructure (2007-2013).
- Certified Coach, Faculty Success Program, National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity. Facilitate accountability groups for program participants to foster strong writing and research habits. Lead discussions on collaborations. 2012 – Present.
- Mentor, Grinnell College, Mentor Advanced Projects (MAP) and Mellon-Mays Undergraduate Fellows (2008-2017). Mentor students in the practice of social research. 2007- 2017.
- Assistant Director, Center for Comparative Social Analysis, UCLA. Organized year-long seminar series with prominent scholars, a yearly graduate student conference, and master classes with visiting scholars, 2000-2002.
- Founding Director, Fort Bend Children’s Center. Managed a staff of 4 and 12 full-time volunteers in this multi-agency non-profit organization concerned with child welfare. Signed inter-agency MOUs and investigative protocols. Co-led a capital campaign for a new facility, established policies and procedures, and an IT infrastructure, 1996-1999.